Friday, August 14, 2015

WHY BLOG?

I suppose most bloggers blog for themselves.  We are realistic enough to know that hardly anybody is going to read our pertinent (impertinent?) prose. There's that faint hope that somebody will  be as impressed as I am with my great ideas and wisdom or maybe amused by my lack of it. If I want reaction I can post nutty stuff on Facebook. Those who have not time or inclination to read anything longer than a hundred words hang out on FB or Twitter. Unless they are into politics.  They will then use FB or any forum they can find to go on at length.

1 comment:

  1. Well, Cliff, I know what you mean I rarely get any comments. when I am dead, MAYBE one of my grandchildren will comment. Maybe if I really wrote all of the truth I remember about something I would get more notice, but probably not.

    ReplyDelete